Sunday, October 2, 2011

New changes to ADSENSE

I just made some changes to my layout to see if that helps generate any revenue.

Since the start of this month, I have been able to make just $.69. This is most unusual for I have been on a roll recently (for my standards) making on average $1 a day.

I remember making some changes to the layout of my blogs and now, I have reverted to the original slim blogs I had. I have just one banner ad at the top of my posts. 

My thinking is if someone wants to place an ad, they would want as little competition as possible, so, being the only ad on a webpage should cost more! 

I am also going to start updating my two blogs regularly so that the content is always fresh and current.

Will report in a few days on how my revenue stream measures up to these changes.

No comments: