Sunday, October 2, 2011

First Google Adsense Payout!!!

I just got my first direct deposit from Google for its adsense program! It could not have come at a better time.

I never believed this day would come as in the past, I had a very low daily income of usually less than 5 cents. Then I started writing about current events especially politics and slowly, I saw my revenue stream increase as well as the number of visitors to my blog.

This was very encouraging and spurred me to write daily for a while. But then, I forget writing new articles at times for weeks, but my revenue kept flowing in!!





Then, suddenly this week, I made some changes and saw my daily income drop in half!!! I am like, " What's going on?''

I am pretty certain my tweaks resulted in less than optimal ads being displayed on my two blogs.

  I will start unwinding the damage I may have done, especially reducing the number of ad units by seventy-five percent and see how that works out!


Wish me luck and I will be posting soon how that goes.

No comments: